1st Place: $200.00
2nd Place: $150.00
3rd Place: $100.00
Contest rules and regulations:
1. Contestants must be in grades 6-12, as of January 1st, 2021.
2. Contestants will create videos using a beef recipe from www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com. Video must include simple step by step instructions on how to prepare the beef recipe.
3. Videos must be at least one minute in length (no longer than 2 minutes) and uploaded to YouTube.
4. YouTube video links must be submitted to [email protected] by June 18, 2021. YouTube video links are the only acceptable video format. In Submission email include: YouTube link, Name, Address, Phone Number, County, and Grade (as of January 1st, 2021)
5. Winners will be notified no later than July 1, 2021.
6. All video submissions must remain active on YouTube until July 15th, 2021.
7. All video submissions become eligible to be shared by Tennessee Beef Industry Council (TBIC).
8. All videos will be judged by TBIC staff based on the following criteria: creativity, content accuracy, messaging/talking points, consumer appeal.
We all know that cattle provides us with delicious and nutritious beef to eat, but the parts of the animal that are not used for food are used to make a wide range of other products, these products are called by-products. Because of these by-products, we are able to use 99% of every animal. Draw a picture that demonstrates how cattle help the environment and/or the by-products that come from cattle.