Guidelines for County 4-H Clubs promoting July Beef Month
- To encourage consumers to purchase and prepare more beef this summer
- To identify local 4-H clubs involved in promoting their local beef industry
- County 4-H Club chooses the details of promotion (i.e., time, date, etc.)
- Winners will be determined by evaluations turned in after promotion
- Counties must fill out evaluation form and send pictures of event for judging
- Event must be held at a local retail outlet or via an online platform of choosing
- Hold a giveaway at the event (bonus)
Complete and turn in evaluation form online
- Send photos of promotional items used during the event
- Use Beef promotional materials or graphics provided by the Tennessee Beef Industry Council
- Advertise your event in local newspapers, magazines, radio stations, etc. - must send a copy of the advertisement for credit!
- Event must take place between June 1 - July 31, 2022
The grand prize winner will receive a $500 donation to their County 4-H Club!
Evaluations must be sent in to TN Beef Council by August 8th, 2022!
530 A Brandies Circle
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
Questions? Contact Janna Sullivan at [email protected]
4-h beef backer projection form
4-H beef backer evaluation form