2022 Contest rules
Contest objective: Engage youth grades 4-12 to promote beef recipes in a social media style recipe video.
$150 – prize for each division winner
Division 1: Grade 4-5
Division 2: Grade 6-8
Division 3: Grade 9-12
Winners may be posted on Tennessee Beef Industry Council social media outlets.
Contest rules and regulations:
- Contestants must be in grades 4-12, as of January 1st, 2022.
- Contestants will create videos using a beef recipe from www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com. Video must include simple step by step instructions on how to prepare the beef recipe.
- Videos must be at least one minute in length (no longer than 2 minutes) and uploaded to YouTube.
- Videos are to be done as if you are posting on social media (think tik toc, Instagram reel, etc...).
-DO NOT HAVE TO BE POSTED TO THESE PLATFORMS TO ENTER-
- Video links must be submitted to [email protected] by June 17, 2022.
YouTube video links are the only acceptable video format. You can make the video private if you do not want the public to view video.
In Submission email include: YouTube link, Name, Address, Phone Number, County, and Grade (as of January 1st, 2022)
- Winners will be notified no later than July 1, 2022.
- All video submissions must remain active on YouTube until July 8th, 2022.
- All video submissions become eligible to be shared by Tennessee Beef Industry Council.
- All videos will be judged by staff currently working in the online environment using the criteria below.